Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Front Page Glitch
03-23-2013, 10:01 AM
Front Page Glitch
I am seeing a glitch on the Front Page with overlapping text following numbers
...and so on, to about 10.

It updates every second or two.

This is in Internet Explorer, newest version, I think. Just thought you might want to know.

Checking it out in Safari, these appear to be the captions of each rotating graphic (which would be better if it had a delay of 3 or more seconds, I think). It looks fine in Safari. Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox.

Maybe I have a bad plug-in or something?

EveryDayPrepper, proud to be a member of Space Coast Prepper Forum since Mar 2013.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2013, 08:26 PM
RE: Front Page Glitch
EDP- Thanks for the info. I am trying to figure it out. But I can't seem to replicate it. Not sure if its just IE. I am guessing that is it. IE always is difficult. Does it work in other browsers for you? Thanks for letting me know.
Brian

(03-23-2013 10:01 AM)EveryDayPrepper Wrote:  I am seeing a glitch on the Front Page with overlapping text following numbers
...and so on, to about 10.

It updates every second or two.

This is in Internet Explorer, newest version, I think. Just thought you might want to know.

Checking it out in Safari, these appear to be the captions of each rotating graphic (which would be better if it had a delay of 3 or more seconds, I think). It looks fine in Safari. Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox.

Maybe I have a bad plug-in or something?

Space Coast Preppers.com
Where the Space Coast Preps!
info@SpaceCoastPreppers.com
[Image: facebookprofile100x72.jpg]
Join Us!
http://www.facebook.com/SpaceCoastPreppers
http://www.twitter.com/SpaceCoastPrep
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Shocked visit this page nqpeyugme 0 113 09-24-2014 10:35 AM
Last Post: nqpeyugme
  Edit Create Page With Slider Buy Rimonabant Legal efuzilogk 0 143 09-15-2014 06:13 PM
Last Post: efuzilogk
  Edit Create Page With Slider Buying Terbinafine With Overnight Delivery, Buy Brand T idhelnowk 0 83 09-10-2014 06:13 PM
Last Post: idhelnowk
  Names Prostate Skin Infections Drug; Edit Create Page With Slider How To Get Mupiroc efuzilogk 0 88 09-10-2014 11:01 AM
Last Post: efuzilogk