Emergency Essentials/BePrepared

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Bugging in or bugging out? (permanent or itinerant)
04-14-2013, 12:01 PM
Bugging in or bugging out? (permanent or itinerant)
I am planning for 'bugging in' though prepped for other options

For me, I have been solo most of my life. Even though I belong to a couple of local preppers group I still consider myself solo to some degree, as Im getting older and developing trust with some of the local folks I am starting to re-evaluate.

Many pro's and con's in regarding this decision I believe vital resources (water food and fortified structures) will play a significant part in our decision to stay or 'nomad' It is imperative to network, we need to know the people within the network before SHTF - trust is the most significant part of any networked groups, we must evaluate the psych of the group, if the psych is confrontational in ideology Vs surviving and being evasive then think long and hard before joining such a group, we must be willing to defend our ground and be prepared for such a situation but NOT go looking for trouble or be caught in the open in a indefensible position. Geographics and Situation will be the deciding factor not wants or plans!

an o'l saying for the never ending loop 'plan for what you haven't planned for'

Itinerant movement must be calculated with in-depth knowledge of the geographic's and Tactical Terrain Utilization and logistics otherwise one is a setting duck, logistics being the key to any movement!

There is more I can touch on though I would like to hear from you

We who are ready will survive for we are mentally equipped to do so
Space Coast Preppers Forum Moderator
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Bugging in or bugging out? (permanent or itinerant) - Maverick - 04-14-2013 12:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Permanent Cure Allergic Infertility. Induce Ovulation Zpack Treat efuzilogk 0 103 09-14-2014 10:18 PM
Last Post: efuzilogk
  For Ed Permanent Remedy - Where Can I Purchase Stendra elogidda 0 81 09-08-2014 01:20 PM
Last Post: elogidda