been slow here...
Everyone doing ok? y'all ain't bugging out are ya? Wink

We who are ready will survive for we are mentally equipped to do so
Space Coast Preppers Forum Moderator
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: been slow here...
What is it about Spring Break, and then the week after that makes my family schedule go insane? I'm just trying to get my house back in order, and catch up on everything I stopped doing...

Smile

lynn.hitchens@gmail.com, proud to be a member of Space Coast Prepper Forum since Mar 2013.
04-04-2013, 01:40 PM
once upon a time Fort Lauderdale+spring break=good times fond memories, Wife says I need to slow down (no more spring break) now I go to Sturgis in august Smile

04-07-2013, 02:40 PM
I am here...just trying to learn everything I possibly can Smile.

Etheena, proud to be a member of Space Coast Prepper Forum since Apr 2013.
04-07-2013, 07:14 PM
Hey Guys, sorry for the slow period. Been very busy lately. I am working on the site now. Thanks for the continued posts and keep up the great work! I appreciate you all.
Brian

Space Coast Preppers.com
Where the Space Coast Preps!
info@SpaceCoastPreppers.com
[Image: facebookprofile100x72.jpg]
Join Us!
http://www.facebook.com/SpaceCoastPreppers
http://www.twitter.com/SpaceCoastPrep
04-08-2013, 05:35 PM
I have been absent too -- hubby was in hospital for over two weeks - half in ICU - it was a pretty scarey time -- but the Good Lord has more work for him yet! He is home and fine -- supervising me canning 36 qts of Roma tomatoes and dehydrating eggplants!

(04-07-2013 07:14 PM)scpadmin Wrote:  Hey Guys, sorry for the slow period. Been very busy lately. I am working on the site now. Thanks for the continued posts and keep up the great work! I appreciate you all.
Brian

valentinoswife
Pinch of Prepping Sip of Sustainability and Me
04-08-2013, 09:14 PM
(04-08-2013 05:35 PM)valentinoswife Wrote:  I have been absent too -- hubby was in hospital for over two weeks - half in ICU - it was a pretty scarey time -- but the Good Lord has more work for him yet! He is home and fine -- supervising me canning 36 qts of Roma tomatoes and dehydrating eggplants

I'm glad he is doing better, we will certainly keep you both in our prayers for sure!

04-08-2013, 09:18 PM
Yes Bonnie! I am sorry you have had to go through that. Hopefully he is doing better now. We will keep you in our prayers.

Space Coast Preppers.com
Where the Space Coast Preps!
info@SpaceCoastPreppers.com
[Image: facebookprofile100x72.jpg]
Join Us!
http://www.facebook.com/SpaceCoastPreppers
http://www.twitter.com/SpaceCoastPrep
04-09-2013, 03:15 PM
Thanks folks -- I really haven't posted about it too much -- the morning the docs asked about a DNR - knowing I work there -- it was pretty scarey for sure -- when the nurses you work with cry with you, it's pretty obvious what is happening -- but lots of prayer and now even the docs are surprised how he came back! But one thing I realized is that all my plans for prepping -- the storing of foods we eat -- not prepared foods but "from scratch foods", are the right way to be doing this -- it has been a confirmation for me -- and a lesson learned for the rest of our family who are now much more supportive of what I am doing! Even dear Val watched me can 75 lbs of tomatoes this past weekend in beautiful quart jars of marinara sauce -- and this morning said, "It must be a great feeling of accomplishment to see what you have done! Seeing all those beautiful jars is a sight to behold!" Doing it ourselves means I know what he is eating and that is measured for what he needs to be eating versus what he isn't supposed to eat!

(04-08-2013 09:18 PM)scpadmin Wrote:  Yes Bonnie! I am sorry you have had to go through that. Hopefully he is doing better now. We will keep you in our prayers.

valentinoswife
Pinch of Prepping Sip of Sustainability and Me
05-18-2013, 06:20 PM
A couple of lost passwords and I only just worked that out. Back now.

EveryDayPrepper, proud to be a member of Space Coast Prepper Forum since Mar 2013.