Emergency Essentials/BePrepared

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Hello Again All!
01-12-2014, 09:33 PM
Exclamation Hello Again All!
I sure am glad our little forum is up and running again! I do hope all of you will take a more active role in sharing here - we have some great articles and we can be a real source of common sense help to newer preppers - we can cut through all the rumors and innuendo to give some facts and realistic information to one another.
I'm also going to be a bit selfish here and ask for some of you to visit both our Spacecoast Preppers page and my Pinch of Prepping page on Facebook - how about liking us and make sure under the 'Like' tab you also request to see us in the newsfeed or to get notifications of our posts. Facebook makes it difficult for a page to get the posts seen by everyone unless you interact by "liking" posts and going to the page itself once in awhile. The more action we get, the more folks we can reach to share help and information with!
The other part of my selfishness tonight concerns our monthly meetings - lets all try to plan to get together - we may have to resort to meeting at one of the local restaurants rather than a meeting room because finding a place to meet hasn't been easy - our "leader" Brian needs our input and help with folks so let's all try to be more supportive of all the good work he does for us! Chipping in to buy a couple pizzas or such isn't the end of the world - if anyone can come up with somewhere to meet = please let us know!

valentinoswife
Pinch of Prepping Sip of Sustainability and Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
K-Light Solar Lantern & Flashlight
07-17-2014, 09:14 PM
Music http://fitflops92.webnode.nl
Zo wordt bij een overstroming met in totaal 20 miljard euro aan schade http://fitflops92.webnode.nl maar 62. In d fitflop slippers e silo was vanaf zondag al sprake van broei, met risico vanexplosies. VVD-fractievoorzitter Halbe Zijlstra noemt het besluit van Verdaas 'verstandig'. Na dit videofragment keert de presentatrice terug op het podium.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
K-Light Solar Lantern & Flashlight