Emergency Essentials/BePrepared

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nearby Bug-Out Zones
03-23-2013, 10:11 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2013 10:12 AM by EveryDayPrepper.)
Nearby Bug-Out Zones
I was using satellite maps, scoping out nearby undeveloped areas for bug-out destinations. Doesn't look like there is a whole lot in this area. One of the larger areas appeared to only be about 6 miles across East-to-West, and that looks like it would be flooded by refugees from Orlando.

Any ideas?

EveryDayPrepper, proud to be a member of Space Coast Prepper Forum since Mar 2013.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2013, 10:46 AM
RE: Nearby Bug-Out Zones
(03-23-2013 10:11 AM)EveryDayPrepper Wrote:  I was using satellite maps, scoping out nearby undeveloped areas for bug-out destinations. Doesn't look like there is a whole lot in this area. One of the larger areas appeared to only be about 6 miles across East-to-West, and that looks like it would be flooded by refugees from Orlando.

Any ideas?

Try networking with other like minded folks, we have groups here that once your excepted and start contributing to supplies everyone meets at a designated area generally on property one of the member owns , Florida has many threats not just government or economic collapse , hurricanes tornado's fires floods and critters, bugging in may be the safest approach depending on circumstances, I have 4 designated areas depending on threat.

We who are ready will survive for we are mentally equipped to do so
Space Coast Preppers Forum Moderator
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply