Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thirty Years in the Jungle! Could you do it?
03-26-2013, 02:36 PM
Thirty Years in the Jungle! Could you do it?
A good short read on the struggles of these men SHOICHI YOKOI and HIROO ONODA
http://www.primitiveways.com/jungle_30_years.html

Books are allover the internet regarding these men Wink

We who are ready will survive for we are mentally equipped to do so
Space Coast Preppers Forum Moderator
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2013, 09:27 PM
RE: Thirty Years in the Jungle! Could you do it?
Maybe if I had some jungle honeys. Otherwise, no.

"You are trying to post a message too quickly after posting a previous message. Please wait 3 more seconds."

Well, that was more reasonable. lol

EveryDayPrepper, proud to be a member of Space Coast Prepper Forum since Mar 2013.
03-31-2013, 09:22 AM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2013 09:25 AM by Maverick.)
RE: Thirty Years in the Jungle! Could you do it?
"Jungle honey" only if I could say I had enough time for such a critter, I was assigned as a Pathfinder, our 6 man team spent a little over 80 day's in the jungle of SA locating 5 desirable drop zones and 3 extraction points, that was the longest single mission on foot unfortunately GPS wasn't even in the vocabulary then. I have the utmost respect for these Jap Soldiers that spent that amount of time strictly in survival mode without resupplying, we was resupplied once a week with minimum supply/resupply and that 80+ days was rough, something I don't ever want to do again, my wife and family wasn't even in thought. To this day my wife complains I have a really bad habit of turning all emotions off.

We who are ready will survive for we are mentally equipped to do so
Space Coast Preppers Forum Moderator

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Tongue 13 years after the foundation of the Goldilocks Bakery. lwazvgoh 0 144 09-17-2014 05:32 AM
Last Post: lwazvgoh
  Money Order Avamigran, About 10 Years After The Introduction To Clinical Medicine Or idhelnowk 0 113 09-15-2014 06:59 AM
Last Post: idhelnowk
  Tenaron Mebendazole Cod Accepted - Years Mebendazole Under Two elogidda 0 79 09-09-2014 07:17 AM
Last Post: elogidda
  On Line Chantix Where Can I Buy Secure - I Smoked For 30 Years Took Chantix And Also cafuligza 0 81 09-08-2014 11:45 PM
Last Post: cafuligza
Shocked g?et ind i debatten om den kontroversielle film Zero Dark Thirty. muastc96tb 0 74 09-04-2014 07:35 AM
Last Post: muastc96tb