Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Community Gearbox
04-30-2013, 06:59 AM
Community Gearbox
I was thinking that a Community Gearbox would be a good idea for meetups. Members could place inside any gear that they have extras of or have outgrown.

EveryDayPrepper, proud to be a member of Space Coast Prepper Forum since Mar 2013.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2013, 10:12 AM
RE: Community Gearbox
Also- I made the FREE Classifieds section of the website for this. You can buy/sell/trade directly between each other. At no cost. I'd be great if you had something to post on there to get the ball rolling. It can even be that you are looking for something. I made a section for that as well.

Space Coast Preppers.com
Where the Space Coast Preps!
info@SpaceCoastPreppers.com
[Image: facebookprofile100x72.jpg]
Join Us!
http://www.facebook.com/SpaceCoastPreppers
http://www.twitter.com/SpaceCoastPrep
04-30-2013, 10:30 AM
Can't find the link to the Classifieds again? Needs to be somewhere as a sticky spot!

(04-30-2013 10:12 AM)scpadmin Wrote:  Also- I made the FREE Classifieds section of the website for this. You can buy/sell/trade directly between each other. At no cost. I'd be great if you had something to post on there to get the ball rolling. It can even be that you are looking for something. I made a section for that as well.

valentinoswife
Pinch of Prepping Sip of Sustainability and Me
05-01-2013, 08:56 AM
I just posted in another thread about a list and additional eyes on whats available. Might be the two would work together VERY well.

"The measure of a man can be taken by how he treats those who can do nothing for him"
05-18-2013, 06:06 PM
I plan to bring a couple of pairs of Italian military gaiters to the meetup. Valentino has dibs on the first pair, if he wants them.

EveryDayPrepper, proud to be a member of Space Coast Prepper Forum since Mar 2013.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Community Acquired Biliary Cirrhosis Drug Choice - Ursofalk 150mg Gallstones cafuligza 0 255 09-15-2014 11:49 PM
Last Post: cafuligza
  Minocycline Minomycin Can I Purchase - Community Acquired Antibiotic Treatment elogidda 0 99 09-14-2014 03:21 AM
Last Post: elogidda
  Erectile Dysfunction Therapy Community Acquired, Cheap Stendra By Cod cafuligza 0 70 09-08-2014 07:20 PM
Last Post: cafuligza