Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Welcome- Please Introduce Yourself
04-24-2013, 06:48 AM
RE: Welcome- Please Introduce Yourself
Hi Scotty, welcome to the group. I would love any assistance you could offer, what site is it that you run? Please send me an email at info@spacecoastpreppers dot com when you get a minute. Thanks so much, and welcome !
Brian- Site Admin

Space Coast Preppers.com
Where the Space Coast Preps!
info@SpaceCoastPreppers.com
[Image: facebookprofile100x72.jpg]
Join Us!
http://www.facebook.com/SpaceCoastPreppers
http://www.twitter.com/SpaceCoastPrep
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
K-Light Solar Lantern & Flashlight
04-24-2013, 07:33 AM
(04-24-2013 05:51 AM)Scotty-T Wrote:  Hello, I am Scotty. Retired and sort of prepping. Single, ex Military and 40 years in Satellite Communications. Expertise in Ham Radio, Radio Communications. Firearms has been a lifelong hobby, reloading, accurazing, repair and refurbish. I also help moderate a 20,000 member forum similar to this one that is run out of Florida. Willing to help with this forum. Always willing to share knowledge and learn new things. Not into hiding and secrecy, just do what I do in plain sight etc. Some Law Enforcement Experience with the old GFC. I am getting interested in Archery over firearms right now. Its not that difficult. Can weld, and make or fix things. Have my own torches and a small shop. Willing to help however I can. Just ask. This got too long in a hurry, wow ! Ok ask away if I can help or just feed your curiosity. Idea

Hi Scotty and Welcome to SCP!

We who are ready will survive for we are mentally equipped to do so
Space Coast Preppers Forum Moderator
04-24-2013, 12:09 PM
(04-24-2013 06:48 AM)scpadmin Wrote:  Hi Scotty, welcome to the group. I would love any assistance you could offer, what site is it that you run? Please send me an email at info@spacecoastpreppers dot com when you get a minute. Thanks so much, and welcome !
Brian- Site Admin

Email Sent

"The measure of a man can be taken by how he treats those who can do nothing for him"
05-24-2013, 05:24 PM
Hi everyone! So happy to have found this group! My name is Holly and I have been trying to prep for about a year now. I do this with my supportive husband. We do this for both natural disaster preparedness as well as government decline. So far I have been prepping in food and water as well as economics and safety.

How long have you been prepping?
On and Off for about a year.
How far along are you in your prepps?
Not far.. lots of mylar bags full of food and still working on our food supplies.
Where are your interests?
I am the Brevard County Chapter Leader of The Well Armed Women's Shooting group. We are a ladies firearms group that meets once a month to help educate, equip and empower women shooters.
What areas are you strong in or weaker in?
Bug out plans.
What do you hope to get from this group? Every bit of knowledge I can.
Would you like to be involved in the management of the group? Not at this time.. I have a lot of work with my ladies firearms group.

Glassygal, proud to be a member of Space Coast Prepper Forums since May 2013.
05-24-2013, 07:45 PM
(05-24-2013 05:24 PM)Glassygal Wrote:  Hi everyone!

Hi Holly and welcome!

06-08-2013, 01:36 AM
Hey Devil_Dog here, I have lived in central Florida since '83. I am a former Marine (1990-1994). I am basically new to formal prepping and I am not as far as I want to be. My strongest prepping attribute is definitely in firearms and military squad level tactics. I am always looking to learn more about prepping and am interested in how others prepare so I can improve my knowledge and skills. Thanks for making this site!

"This is the law: The purpose of fighting is to win;
There is no possible victory in defense, The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental."
- John Steinbeck
06-08-2013, 09:28 AM
(06-08-2013 01:36 AM)Devil_Dog Wrote:  Hey Devil_Dog here, I have lived in central Florida since '83. I am a former Marine (1990-1994). I am basically new to formal prepping and I am not as far as I want to be. My strongest prepping attribute is definitely in firearms and military squad level tactics. I am always looking to learn more about prepping and am interested in how others prepare so I can improve my knowledge and skills. Thanks for making this site!

Morning Devil Dog and Semper Fi

08-23-2013, 08:18 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2013 08:29 PM by ahrghhh.)
Newbie from Oviedo, I am 44 years old with basic skills. I grew up in the woods of New England and then 7 years in Minnesota so through trial and error I have a decent ability to hunt with bow or gun. Currently learning to fish offshore and intercostal. Looking to network with like minded people for mutual benefit.

(08-23-2013 08:18 PM)ahrghhh Wrote:  Newbie from Oviedo, I am 44 years old with basic skills. I grew up in the woods of New England and then 7 years in Minnesota so through trial and error I have a decent ability to hunt with bow or gun. Currently learning to fish offshore and intercostal. Looking to network with like minded people for mutual benefit.

How long have you been prepping? A little here and there since we moved to Florida 2 years ago.
How far along are you in your prepps? 5 to 10%
Where are your interests? Hunting, fishing, survival skills, and anything outdoors.
What areas are you strong in or weaker in? + Engineer by trade, strong with a wrench, resourceful, determined, food provider, wilderness survival, shooter. - bug in location.
What do you hope to get from this group? Idea exchange and lessons learned.
Would you like to be involved in the management of the group? Sure.

ahrghhh, proud to be a member of Space Coast Prepper Forums since Aug 2013.
08-24-2013, 08:21 AM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2013 08:24 AM by MP Enterprises.)
Good Morning Everyone I am Chris and I am the owner of MP Enterprises, I live in Melbourne and a Prepper as well. Please visit my profile it tells it all and what MP Enterprises has to offer. I was an MP in the US Army and I want to contribute to any and all that are in need of anything I may have to offer. I can help in more ways then you know. Please get with me and let me see what I can do for you.

(06-08-2013 09:28 AM)Maverick Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 01:36 AM)Devil_Dog Wrote:  Hey Devil_Dog here, I have lived in central Florida since '83. I am a former Marine (1990-1994). I am basically new to formal prepping and I am not as far as I want to be. My strongest prepping attribute is definitely in firearms and military squad level tactics. I am always looking to learn more about prepping and am interested in how others prepare so I can improve my knowledge and skills. Thanks for making this site!

Morning Devil Dog and Semper Fi

Hey Devil, we should talk. check out my profile and get in contact with me. Im sure we can help each other out. Some of my dearest friends are Marines and I lived on Quantico for 5 years. (long story about Quantico but funny)

MP Enterprises, proud to be a member of Space Coast Prepper Forums since Aug 2013.
09-08-2013, 10:56 AM
(08-23-2013 08:18 PM)ahrghhh Wrote:  Newbie from Oviedo, I am 44 years old with basic skills. I grew up in the woods of New England and then 7 years in Minnesota so through trial and error I have a decent ability to hunt with bow or gun. Currently learning to fish offshore and intercostal. Looking to network with like minded people for mutual benefit.

(08-24-2013 08:21 AM)MP Enterprises Wrote:  Good Morning Everyone I am Chris and I am the owner of MP Enterprises, I live in Melbourne and a Prepper as well. Please visit my profile it tells it all and what MP Enterprises has to offer. I was an MP in the US Army and I want to contribute to any and all that are in need of anything I may have to offer. I can help in more ways then you know. Please get with me and let me see what I can do for you.

Morning and Welcome ahrghhh and MP Enterprises glad to have you both aboard