Emergency Essentials/BePrepared

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pet owners Alert
09-08-2013, 10:33 AM
Pet owners Alert
Dog Virus killing pets in 48hrs

"Circovirus is a novel virus (meaning one not seen before) from “a family of viruses that has not been known to cause disease in dogs prior to this year”

http://www.ohio.com/news/still-no-defini...I.facebook

We who are ready will survive for we are mentally equipped to do so
Space Coast Preppers Forum Moderator
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2013, 04:40 AM
RE: Pet owners Alert
In reading this article I am struck by how it was first in California and now Ohio with the experts not knowing how it spread?! Makes one wonder again about a pandemic situation and how careful we can be and still fall into it. Also -- this brings about the issues of China being involved in so many of our products including pet foods - yet they follow no USDA guidelines and we know they dumped dead pig carcasses in rivers over there too. Seems that they allow bacterial breeding grounds. So one has to wonder if another mess is in our pet foods or if something else is causing this virus to spread from California to Ohio?

(09-08-2013 10:33 AM)Maverick Wrote:  Dog Virus killing pets in 48hrs

"Circovirus is a novel virus (meaning one not seen before) from “a family of viruses that has not been known to cause disease in dogs prior to this year”

http://www.ohio.com/news/still-no-defini...I.facebook

valentinoswife
Pinch of Prepping Sip of Sustainability and Me
09-09-2013, 07:53 AM
RE: Pet owners Alert
(09-09-2013 04:40 AM)valentinoswife Wrote:  In reading this article I am struck by how it was first in California and now Ohio with the experts not knowing how it spread?! Makes one wonder again about a pandemic situation and how careful we can be and still fall into it. Also -- this brings about the issues of China being involved in so many of our products including pet foods - yet they follow no USDA guidelines and we know they dumped dead pig carcasses in rivers over there too. Seems that they allow bacterial breeding grounds. So one has to wonder if another mess is in our pet foods or if something else is causing this virus to spread from California to Ohio?

Speaking of pigs, China's Largest Meat Processor Shuanghui is Buying Smithfield Ham that includes these brands Armour, Eckrich and Healthy One

We who are ready will survive for we are mentally equipped to do so
Space Coast Preppers Forum Moderator

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Buy Alert Caps online - Order Alert Caps legally - Generic Alert Caps online keynowcut63 0 55 09-22-2014 08:36 AM
Last Post: keynowcut63
  Alert-caps 1mg Money Order - Where Can I Get Alert-caps efuzilogk 0 82 09-18-2014 03:29 PM
Last Post: efuzilogk
  Buy Alert Caps online - Order Alert Caps internet mixvowelm03 0 111 09-18-2014 04:32 AM
Last Post: mixvowelm03
  Buy Solaraze Owners Online - Solaraze Best Buy Fast Delivery At Portland elogidda 0 103 09-16-2014 06:46 PM
Last Post: elogidda
  Buy Alert Caps online - Order Alert Caps no prescription mixvowelm03 0 111 09-16-2014 01:58 AM
Last Post: mixvowelm03
  Buy Alert Caps online - Purchase Alert Caps canadian pharmacy cabhimspa51 0 194 09-15-2014 03:09 PM
Last Post: cabhimspa51
  Over The Counter Need Alert-caps Legit Pills At Rochester, Where Can I Purchase Aler efuzilogk 0 136 09-13-2014 09:12 AM
Last Post: efuzilogk
  Alert-caps Buy Worldwide On Sale Simi Valley; Alert-caps Order Now exnazowtu 0 68 09-07-2014 04:38 PM
Last Post: exnazowtu
  Legit Alert-caps Buy Now Mastercard Selling, Can I Get Without Rx Alert-caps Spokane cafuligza 0 84 09-06-2014 11:41 PM
Last Post: cafuligza